Stat Social Work
The task was to:
1. transform and clean data about a census in Canada;
2. data analysis for age, gender and race categories, social status, etc.;
3. categories and business ranks calculation;
4. analysis of cities data by population and ranks.
Our main steps were to establish proper big data pipeline:
1. reading and processing of huge CSV files;
2. transformation and cleaning of the data;
3. data extraction;
4. understanding and visualization of the data for age, gender and race categories, social statuses distributions;
5. calculation of categories and business ranks.